Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics is one of my favorite natural mineral based indie beauty brands. When most people think mineral makeup, we all think of Bare Escentuals and the messy shimmery powders that just get all over your bathroom counter.
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics may be mineral based, but it’s benefits are formulated into makeup mediums that we’re used to – liquid foundation, compact powder, lipstick, pencil eyeliners, and my favorite – cream blush. If you’re a fan of cream blush, you must try theirs. It’s easy to use, long-lasting, and guaranteed to make you look rosy and healthy.
To promote their new Fall 2012 Moulin Rouge Collection, Youngblood is running a Pinterest contest! It’s quite simple:
Create a Pinterest board entitled “An Evening at the Moulin Rouge” with a minimum of 10 pins of all things that represent your own Moulin Rouge show. Share the board with Youngblood on their original Pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/ybskin/an-evening-at-the-moulin-rouge/.
The winner for the most creative, original, and inspirational board will win the entire Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Fall 2012 collection! This includes a Moulin Rouge Eyeshadow Quad, a Sienne Gel Liner, a Fine Liner Brush, an Lip Pencil in Au Naturel, and a Lipstick in Blushing Nude.
Contest runs from July 19 til July 25 and is opened to both domestic and internal entrants.
More guidelines and rules:
- Contest begins 7/19/2012 11 a.m. PST, and ends 7/25/2012 12 a.m. PST.
- You must follow Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics on Pinterest to enter.
- In addition to the 10 pins on your board, include our image of the contest flyer and tag us in it using @Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
- Only one entry board per person.
- Boards will be judged based on creativity, originality, and following the guidelines and rules.
- The winner will be announced 7/25/2012.
- Pinterest is invite only. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an invite.
Good luck to everyone! Can’t wait to see everyone’s Pinterest boards!