What other makeup would be featured at the Ruffian Spring Summer 2013 NYFW show other than Ruffian Naked and Ruffian Red?
This overall look was inspired by 18th century Boucher paintings and the modern Williamsburg hipster girl. MAC Artist James Kaliardos worked with Ruffian designers Brian Wolk and Claude Morais to create this look that featured fresh dewy complexion with sculpted cheeks, wide opened eyes, and very strong brows.
Key products used:
- MAC Cream Color Base in Luna on the cheeks
- Must Have Brown from the brand new MAC Spring 2013 Trend Palette (cream)
- MAC Ruffian Red Lipstick (for red heads)
- MAC Ruffian Naked Lipstick (for all others)
- MAC Fluidline Gel Liners in new colors including Dirty Blonde (for brows)